- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Granny Made me an Anarchist Paperback – 1 Aug 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stuart Christie was born in Glasgow in 1946. He still believes in anarchist principles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A well written piece about a very interesting man and the people he surrounds himself with through a life of anarchist political activism. Initially attracted by the title, as I'd never heard of the Franco episode in his life, this turned out to be a cracking story punctuated with familiar figures from modern history, entertaining asides and references from literature of all kinds. Well worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I needed to fill in the gaps about Spanish historyPublished on 22 May 2015 by Rita C. Arnell
It's brilliantly written, and engaging and exciting. Until recently, I knew little or nothing about the anarchist movement, but the combination of this book, and "Bash the... Read morePublished on 20 Dec. 2013 by Rob Wright
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > 20th Century
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Anarchism