- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Fundamentals of EU Law Revisited: Assessing the Impact of the Constitutional Debate (Collected Courses of the Academy of European Law) Paperback – 1 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Catherine Barnard is Fellow of Trinity College, Reader in European Union Law and Jean Monnet Chair of European Law, University of Cambridge
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > International
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Institutions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Democracy