- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Sheridan House Australia Pty Ltd (24 April 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 157409128X
- ISBN-13: 978-1574091281
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 594,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
My First Two Thousand Years: The Autobiography of the Wandering Jew Paperback – 24 Apr 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
." . .intertwined with fascinating social commentaries, philosophic observations, as well as history and science based episodes with a new perspective. . . an original and enduring work of literary substances that a whole new generation of readers can now discover with enthusiasm and appreciation."
"My First Two Thousand Years is an original and enduring work of literary substance that a whole new generation of readers can now discover with enthusiasm and appreciation."" -- Midwest Book Review "Midwest Book Review, August 2001"
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this book as a historical adventure. Men and women both will enjoy this - I know because after I first read it many years ago I got my girlfriend (now my wife) to read it and she was as fascinated by the story as I was.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought this as a present for someone who had lent their copy out and had lost track of it. (Don't you hate that!) So I have not read it and will not borrow it. Read morePublished on 27 April 2013 by Silver Surfer
This book, along with its two companion novels (Salome: My First Two-Thousand Years of Love and The Invincible Adam) is most certainly my favorite work of literature. Read morePublished on 6 Mar. 1998