- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Fire Stations Paperback – 1 Apr 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'A.B. Jackson has found a new voice for the 21st century. His stark admixtures of the sacred and surreal have the Gothic fascination of gold-inlaid medieval crucifixes. Without being obscure, these poems are harsh, inventive, compassionate, disturbing. A lingering wit and an eye for the sinister keep the reader in suspense.'Anne Stevenson
About the Author
Born in Glasgow in 1965, Andrew Buchanan Jackson grew up in Bramhall, Cheshire, later receiving his secondary education in Cupar, Fife. He studied English Literature at Edinburgh University and now works in Glasgow.