- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press (31 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262019663
- ISBN-13: 978-0262019668
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,245,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #711 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- #1400 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- #2491 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Finite State Machines in Hardware: Theory and Design (with VHDL and SystemVerilog) Hardcover – 31 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Volnei A. Pedroni is Professor of Electronics Engineering at Brazil's Federal University of Technology. He is the author of Circuit Design and Simulation with VHDL (MIT Press).
Top Customer Reviews
continuous assignments, you can code a third always block as a sequential always block to register the next outputs. I would still recommend you to buy this book if you want to learn FSM in deep. The timer used in the timed FSM examples are really good. You can use this in your real life design job.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering