- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Fifty Modern Thinkers on Education: From Piaget to the Present Day (Routledge Key Guides) Paperback – 27 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This volume is ambitious in scope, tightly written, and a good introduction to the thinkers represented. Recommended for graduate, research, and professional collections in education.."-"Choice, May, 2002 --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Joy A. Palmer is Professor of Education and Pro-Vice-Chancellor at the University of Durham. She is Vice President of the National Association for Environmental Education, and a member of the IUCN Commission on Education and Communication. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Teaching & Learning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > History of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy