- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Fever: Little Willie John's Fast Life, mysterious Death, and the Birth of Soul Hardcover – 24 Jun 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It speaks volumes about the birth of soul music ... hugely insightful ... Highly recommended." --Soul and Jazz and Funk
About the Author
Susan Whitall is a Detroit-based music journalist who wrote The Women of Motown for Avon in the US. Kevin John is the son of Little Willie John, and has granted unique access to his family's personal archives and photographs.
Top customer reviews
The book is well written, rich in details, yet regrettably cannot really reveal the odd and depressing circumstances of Willie John's death at Walla Walla State Prison.