- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Essential Guide to CSS and HTML Web Design (Essentials) Paperback – 2 Jun 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
A bio is not available for this author.
Top customer reviews
Craig Grannell approaches the topic by looking at various aspects of web design, with chapters like `Working with Type' and `Page layouts with CSS' rather than the more prosaic approach of many code-based books. The initial chapters of the book give a comprehensive background and primer to HTML and CSS but avoid the mistake of looking at code in the abstract. All through the book, code examples are illustrated with the rendered result so that the reader can make a clear connection between code and image.
This book is written in a language you can understand and will take you through the basics and on into great web design.
A good buy.
the complex aspects of CSS. I certainly recommend this as a must read and good value. The Essential Guide to CSS & HTML Web Design (Essentials)
The book is very well structured with good examples and explanations. The reference section at the back has proved to be invaluable.
I have no hesitation in recommending this book to new and established web designers.
It does clearly explain some of the logics in web design, and it lest you easly start using the terminology.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming