- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; Student edition (29 April 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0719577551
- ISBN-13: 978-0719577550
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 0.7 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 433,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Essential The American West 1840-1895: An SHP depth study: The Struggle for the Plains: Student's Book Paperback – 29 Apr 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Combine engaging tasks and effective exam preparation with this depth study for Schools History Project GCSE specifications.
About the Author
Dave Martin is an experienced history trainer having served as history Adviser in Dorset and most recently in West Sussex. He also edits the Open University's online professional development history website.
Nigel Watt is Head of History at All Saints School in Weymouth.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early Modern 1501-1700 (Tudors, Stuarts, Commonwealth, Restoration, Glorious Revolution)
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Central America & Caribbean
- Books > History > North America > Civil War, American Indian Wars, Pioneers 1801-1900
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > History > World History
- Books > School Books