- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Environmental and Natural Resources Economics: Theory, Policy and the Sustainable Society Paperback – 31 Jul 2001
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Author
Subject matter and intended audience
This book covers the core issues in contemporary environmental and natural resources economics, as well as emerging areas such as voluntary abatement programs, political economy, and sustainability studies. The book is accessible and does not assume a prior economics background, and is designed for both multidisciplinary environmental studies programs as well as for economics majors. -- Dieser Text bezieht sich auf eine vergriffene oder nicht verfügbare Ausgabe dieses Titels.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I definitely recommend reading this book alongside Ian Hodge's "Environmental Economics"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Systems
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics