- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Europe and the Making of England, 1660–1760 (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern British History) Paperback – 6 Sep 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'… impressive and widely researched.' The Times Literary Supplement
'… this is a rewarding and persuasive portrait of Christian England in search of ever closer union with European Christendom.' Journal of Ecclesiastical History
This wide-ranging and accessible study re-interprets English history and national identity in the century after the civil war. Tony Claydon analyses in depth the English sense of belonging to and active participation in a continental protestant reformation and an international Christendom.See all Product description