- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Eating Things on Sticks Paperback – 1 Jul 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Anne Fine's acerbic take on life often assumes a level of sophistication in her young readers. Insights into the emotional lives of grown ups can appeal to children and the misunderstandings that surround Harry and Tristram's trip create comic situations that make the readers, for once, the knowing ones" (Nicolette Jones The Sunday Times)
"Family relationships come under close scrutiny in this book, which is ideal for the summer holidays" (The Bookseller)
"A lively, witty, rain-drenched tale full of big beards, from one of our best children's writers" (Daniel Hahn Independent on Sunday)
"This is a most enjoyable book" (Mary Arrigan Irish Examiner)
"This is Anne Fine at her hilarious best" (Wendy Cooling Child Education)
A hilarious tale of a holiday week on a remote British island - where the highlight of the week is the annual Fair with its Eating Things on Sticks competitionSee all Product description