- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Marx: Early Political Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought) Hardcover – 24 Jun 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"As collections of Marx's writings suitable for course adoption become hard to find, this addition to the Cambridge Texts in the Hisotry of Political Thought series is very welcome." Ethics
This selection of Marx's early political writings presents new translations and a sequence of texts that illuminates the development of his thought. It will be an invaluable guide to the formation of one of the most influential doctrines in the history of political thought.See all Product description
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Communism & Marxism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes > Constitution: Government & the State
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural