- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: NferNelson Publishing; 1 edition (1 Jun. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0708711529
- ISBN-13: 978-0708711521
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.7 x 29.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 536,226 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dyscalculia Guidance: Helping Pupils with Specific Learning Difficulties in Maths Paperback – 31 Aug 2004
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Brian Butterworth is Professor of Cognitive Neuropsychology at University College, London and founding editor of the academic journal 'Mathematical Cognition'. He is currently working with colleagues on the neuropsychology and the genetics of mathematical abilities. Brian is also the author of the highly acclaimed Mathematical Brain; Dorian Yeo is Maths Director at Emerson House, a specialist centre for children aged 5 to 11 who need extra help with Literacy and Numeracy. Since 1985 she has taught primary school children, specialising in teaching children with specific learning difficulties. Dorian is also the author of Dyslexia and Maths part of the British Dyslexia Association Curriculum Series.
Top Customer Reviews
Director,Emerson House, London.uk.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies