- Hardcover: 420 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (14 Mar. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470822317
- ISBN-13: 978-0470822319
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3.8 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,003,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
DigiMarketing: The Essential Guide to New Media and Digital Marketing Hardcover – 14 Mar 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
Developments in media and digital technology have spawned a new era in marketing. Today, companies of all sizes need to consider new, digital ways to reach and interact with consumers. As a result, user–generated content, social networking and other forms of digital marketing such as search, blogging, and behavioral targeting are must–know topics.
DigiMarketing: The Essential Guide to New Marketing & Digital Media provides readers with a comprehensive overview of the major digital channels being used. This includes explanations of the key trends in mobile marketing, blogging, games, digital media, digital point–of–sale, Web 2.0, and consumer created content.
Peppered with best practice examples of how leading marketers are currently using these channels for effective marketing, this comprehensive guide also offers the 12 Tenets of DigiMarketing which serve as useful guideposts for the do s and don ts of digital marketing. DigiMarketing also includes a thorough digital marketing planning framework designed to help readers as they consider their own digital marketing plans.
DigiMarketing answers a number of important questions:
- What are the most important new media trends you should know?
- How can companies respond to the changes in new media?
- How can you utilize digital channels to create greater consumer involvement, experience, and participation the 21st century metrics for brand building?
- How can you determine which digital channels to use, and how can you measure your digital marketing?
- What mistakes should you avoid if you wish to be successful with your digital marketing?
Read DigiMarketing to accelerate your understanding about the key digital trends today. It is for anyone who wants to better understand the rapidly evolving world of new media and digital marketing.
From the Back Cover
We are all DigiMarketers now" – or we should be. The authors have for the first time provided a lucid, hype–free, business–based and practical guide to the new age of marketing: it is a kind of digital Baedeker, which should be on every businessman′s book–shelf. Miles Young, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific
The digital frontier is now the center of our universe. As Kent Wertime and Ian Fenwick show, marketers must seize this digital opportunity to accelerate their market growth. John A. Quelch, Senior Associate Dean and Lincoln Filene Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Too many advertisers are stuck in the primordial soup when it comes to their digital marketing strategy. However, they need to evolve fast if they are to survive in a multi–channel landscape. This timely book acts like an Origin of the Species, steering hesitant brand owners through the complexities of the digital ecosystem. An impressive blend of academic theory, professional insight and practical advice. Paul Kemp–Robertson, Co–founder & Editorial Director, Contagious www.contagiousmagazine.com
DigiMarketing: The Essential Guide to New Marketing & Digital Media is a clear call for companies to evolve their marketing practice. This book is essential reading for anyone seeking a roadmap to the future of business. Dipak C. Jain, Dean, Kellogg School of Management
The rise of conversational media new forms of distribution from blogs to mobile platforms challenge traditional approaches to marketing, and require every business to have a transition plan. Kent Wertime and Ian Fenwick have written a book that is required reading for any marketers interested in successfully making that transition. John Battelle, CEO and Founder, Federated Media Publishing and Author, The Search
Kent Wertime and Ian Fenwick have written the definitive guide to marketing in the digital age. But Digimarketing does more than educate marketing professionals. It describes the new media landscape brilliantly, making it an essential read for anyone who hopes to understand the most important technological revolution of the past fifty years. I wore out three yellow highlighters before realizing that every sentence and every paragraph is worth committing to memory. Norman Pearlstine, Former Editor–in–Chief, Time Inc. and Managing Editor, The Wall Street Journal, Senior Advisor, Telecommunications & Media, The Carlyle GroupSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
I received it quickly, good state (already used), even though there were some highlight in it.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Great book. Highly recommended. Really captures many of the most important trends and technologies that are shaping electronic commerce. I have seen many of these same issues, trends and cases in other publications and books but DigiMarketing brings them all together in a highly educational manner. This is a MUST READ book for anyone who wants to stay ahead of these crucial trends
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon