- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd (1 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1840467940
- ISBN-13: 978-1840467949
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.7 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,305,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Did David Hasselhoff End the Cold War?: 50 Facts You Need to Know - Europe Paperback – 1 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A wonderful portrait of contemporary Europe. For Europhiles and Europhobes alike, this is a fascinating collection of extraordinary interest. -- Good Book Guide
In 50 light essays, Hartley puts the anomalous and absurd facts about Europe into context. -- The Times
Reignites the debate about the countries in Europe, focusing on the quirks that genuinely interest us. -- Independent on Sunday
About the Author
Emma Hartley is a journalist and author. She has worked for The Times, the Evening Standard, the Independent (as a leader writer and as a reporter) and now works as a sub-editor at the Daily Telegraph.
Top Customer Reviews
It would be wrong to think this man's talents end with acting and singing.
He is up there with Gandhi, JFK, Martin Luther King, Mandela and Sarah Palin in terms of the influence he wields on the global stage.