- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Dictionary of Law Pack Paperback – 4 Aug 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Authoritative. Reliable. Charting legal change today and tomorrow.
For over 25 years The Longman Dictionary of Law has been the definitive dictionary reference for students and legal practitioners. Charting the continual change within the English legal system, it provides:
- Full references to recent legislation
- Clear definitions of terminology related to the spectrum of legal studies, including Latin terms
- Extensive cross-referencing to case law and statutes, including law report abbreviations
Paul H. Richards is head of the Department of Law at the University of Huddersfield, and is the editor of the highly successful Foundation Studies in Law series, also published by Longman.
Leslie B. Curzon was a highly-respected senior barrister, academic and author. He taught and practised in the UK and internationally, and served on English legal examination boards throughout his distinguished career.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Leslie B. Curzon was a very well-known and respected senior barrister, academic, and author of many books and articles on legal topics. He taught and practised in the UK and internationally, and served on English legal examination boards throughout his career.
Leslie not only had expertise in the law but also an extensive understanding of so many other fields. His Dictionary of Law is testimony to this. . . . he was the true polymath.
Margaret Austin, Immigration Judge
Paul Richards is head of the Department of Law at the University of Huddersfield and the editor of the highly successful Foundation Studies in Law series of student textbooks.