- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Dehydrating at Home: Getting the best from your dehydrator, from fruit leathers to meat jerkies Paperback – 3 Mar 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
MICHELLE KEOGH is an author, chef, recipe developer and food stylist from Australia. She has over 20 years experience as a chef; running kitchens, restaurants and writing menus. She has spent the last seven years writing recipes and styling food for various publishers and advertising, editorial and commercial clients. She is passionate about all areas of food and cooking and is constantly reading, learning and experimenting.
Michelle has written books for Penguin Publishers (Trifle and Bundt Cake), and worked on hundreds of titles for R&R Publications, Hinkler Books and McRae Publishing; food styling, recipe writing and testing. She also develops recipes and styles food for many other clients for commercial use, and in advertising and magazines. Her personal food interests lean towards wholefood cooking, seasonal and sustainable produce and trying new ingredients, but she also loves the creativity of cake decorating and chocolate making.
KARIELYN TILLMAN is a freelance recipe developer, food photographer and creator of The Healthy Family and Home website where her focus is on simple recipes, using real food and clean ingredients. Her motto is “eat like it matters…because it does!” She is passionate about helping others learn about reading food labels, avoiding GMO’s, processed foods and learning about what’s in the foods they eat. One of the unique features on her website is “5 Fast Facts” where she lists the health benefits of each ingredient included in her recipes so you can not only learn what’s not in the foods you eat, but feel good about what is in the foods you eat.
She is the author and photographer of the eCookbook series Clean Eating: Desserts, Snacks, Smoothies and more! which features the most popular clean eating recipes from her website that are organic, vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking Equipment
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Meat, Poultry & Game
- Books > Food & Drink > Preserving Food
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture