- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Defoe's Review 1704-13, Volume 1 (1704-5): v. 1 Hardcover – 15 Oct 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The edition is the product of considerable skill and work on the part of an outstanding Defoe scholar. It is unlikely to be replaced in many generations (if ever), and will remain the standard reference source for anyone using the Review from now on.' Pat Rogers, University of South Florida 'The editor is to be commended for producing such an eminently useful edition, replete with explanatory footnotes at the end of each issue and an Introduction that places Defoe's Review in the historical context of its time.' The Age of Johnson
About the Author
John McVeagh is lecturer at the University of Ulster and is a volume editor for the Political and Economic Writings of Daniel Defoe and Writings on Travel, Discovery and History by Daniel Defoe which are both produced by Pickering and Chatto.