- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Definitive Guide to DAX: Business intelligence with Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Power BI (Business Skills) Paperback – 13 Oct 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Marco Russo and Alberto Ferrari cofounded sqlbi.com, where they regularly publish articles about Microsoft PowerPivot, DAX, Power BI, and SQL Server Analysis Services. They also speak regularly at major international conferences, such as TechEd, Ignite, PASS Summit, and SQLBits. Both consult and mentor on business intelligence (BI) and Microsoft BI technologies, having worked with them since 1999. Their books include Microsoft Excel 2013 Building Data Models with PowerPivot, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services: The BISM Tabular Model, and Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010: Give Your Data Meaning.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The stuff towards the back of the book on how DAX models are stored internally, and column based databases, is extremely valuable. Now I realise that I can round some of my numeric data to 3dp to get much faster results. This is totally non-obvious without this background information.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft