- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 3rd edition edition (7 Mar. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534402933
- ISBN-13: 978-0534402938
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 1.7 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,364,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel: Updated for Office XP Paperback – 7 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
1. Introduction to Excel. 2. Managing Files and Printing. 3. Basic Charts. 4. Univariate Numerical Data. 5. Categorical Data. 6. Bivariate Numerical Data. 7. Probability Distributions. 8. Sampling and Simulation. 9. One-Sample Inference for the Mean. 10. Quality Control Charts. 11. Two-Sample Inference for the Mean. 12. Chi-Square Tests. 13. Analysis of Variance. 14. Simple Linear Regression. 15. Simple Nonlinear Regression. 16. Multiple Regression. 17. Regression using Categorical Data. 18. Autocorrelation and Autoregression. 19. Time Series Smoothing. 20. Time Series Seasonality. Appendix. References. Index.
About the Author
Michael R. Middleton is a Professor of Decision Sciences at the School of Business and Management, University of San Francisco, where he has taught since 1977. He is a member of the Decision Sciences Institute, the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences, and the American Statistical Association. He has published three books with Duxbury, delivered a variety of seminars and workshops in decision science, and authored two decision science software programs.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Nonetheless, the chapters I had to look at were very well explained.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability