- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: MARVEL - US; 01 edition (8 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0785163344
- ISBN-13: 978-0785163343
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.3 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 365,955 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Daredevil By Brubaker & Lark Ultimate Collection 1 (Daredevil (Paperback)) Paperback – 8 Feb 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly - it does help if you start with the Frank Miller Omnibus and work on from there. I know it's a few quid, but it is definitely worth it both for the background story that is referenced throughout the later series.
Secondly, whilst why Miller rightly deserves the credit for redefining Daredevil as a modern hero and setting the groundwork for those that have followed, I have to say that of those that have followed Brubaker and Lark upped the ante with both remarkable graphics and story telling. Their series is told in a very tight, concise manner, with a wonderful minimalist use of wording - I never quite realised just how much could be told without a single word being written.
This is probably the finest Comic Series I have read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I'd recommend this to anyone with any appreciation for awesome art and story-telling.