- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 01 edition (30 Nov. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568987072
- ISBN-13: 978-1568987071
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 1.5 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 829,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
DIY Kids Paperback – 30 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ellen Lupton is a curator of contemporary design at the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum and the director of the graphic design MFA program at the Maryland Institute College of Art. She is the author of numerous books, including D.I.Y. Design It Yourself and Thinking with Type. She received a Gold Medal for lifetime achievement from the AIGA in 2007. Julia Lupton is a professor of English and comparative literature at the University of California, Irvine. She is the author of Citizen-Saints: Shakespeare and Political Theology and Afterlives of the Saints: Hagiography, Typology, and Renaissance Literature
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Perfect purchase for those rainy days - instead of sitting in front of the telly!!! Would recommend!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the authors say that the book is for "families ... saying no to endless consumerism and yes to art, craft, and home-grown media." if that's you, then you must have this book! i'm buying the luptons' other books right now!