- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Cybersecurity for Executives: A Practical Guide Hardcover – 18 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This book is the essential cybersecurity text for executives in every corporate level and sector. Equally applicable to board members, CEOs and other C–suite officers, and others with leadership and managerial responsibilities, it gives practical advice that equips executives with the knowledge they need to make the right cybersecurity decisions.
Written as a Practical Guide, the book explains in plain language how to recognize and act upon cybersecurity threats to protect yourself and your business, how to manage risk, and how to recover when a cyber incident occurs. It gives executives vital information needed to understand cybersecurity best practices and how to integrate them into their business to manage risk. Those who read this book will be better prepared to train their personnel, use cybersecurity metrics to protect their bottom line, and act decisively to mitigate and recover from cyber incidents.
Through discussions of risk, strategy, policies, change and personnel management, and performance measures, the book provides relevant and timely information to help readers make better decisions regarding cybersecurity. An ideal book for business executives, it also is an important textbook for any computer science, engineering, or business curriculum at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
About the Author
Gregory J. Touhill, CISSP, is a Cybersecurity and Information Technology consultant, academic and author with nearly 30 years of experience creating, sustaining, and defending information technology solutions that are effective, efficient, and secure. An experienced CIO and certified professional director, his team was awarded the 2012 Rowlett Award by the National Security Agency. An adjunct professor at Washington University in St. Louis College of Engineering and Applied Science graduate programs in Cybersecurity and Information Management, he is engaged in several research projects with industry and academic partners, focusing on Cybersecurity issues.C. Joseph Touhill is a successful CEO, board member, and senior executive. He is highly experienced in creating and managing companies, both large and small. He has been a corporate officer for 41 years, 29 years of which he has been a CEO. Additionally, he has had extensive board and high–level committee experience.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Introduction to Network & Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering