- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (10 Feb. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415183790
- ISBN-13: 978-0415183796
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 17.8 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 841,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Cybercultures Reader Paperback – 10 Feb 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"I would whole-heartedly recommend The Cybercultures Reader as an undergraduate teaching text, or as an introduction to the field for newly-interested scholars. Aimee Morrison, University of Alberta."
"The Cybercultures Reader does exactly what I think a Reader should do: it provides a core text for cybercultural study...a complex and fascinating collection. Kate O'Riordan, University of Sussex."
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
A great resource and one that would be very useful for undergrads especially
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology