- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Creating Insecurity : Data Browser 04 Paperback – 1 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Wolfgang Sutzl is a media theorist, philosopher, and translator based in Vienna. His work revolves around contemporary critique of violence. He teaches at various Austrian and international universities and is a faculty member of the Transart Institute's MFA program.
Geoff Cox is an artist, teacher and projects organiser as well as currently Senior Lecturer in Computing at the University of Plymouth, UK, where he is a member of the Science Technology Art Research research group.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > Anthologies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural