- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Coopers and Coopering (Shire Album) Paperback – 1 Oct 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Ken Kilby is a Vice-President and founder members of the Tools and Trades History Society. He comes from a family of coopers, his great uncle founding the cooperage of Samuel Kilby & Sons of Banbury, Oxfordshire, in the 1860s. He worked as an apprentice under his father at the old brewery of J. W. Green's in Luton, Bedfordshire until 1967, when he abandoned 'the block' and went into teaching.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category