Construction of Lugged Bicycle Forks Paperback – 30 May 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marc-Andre R. Chimonas learned the fundamentals of technical writing as a student at Georgia Tech and as an officer in the U.S. Epidemic Intelligence Service. He is the author of "Lugged Bicycle Frame Construction" and the electronic pulp novel "Magic Sky Daddy." He has published articles in "Boneshaker: A Bicycling Almanac" and various peer-reviewed medical science journals.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The books both discuss safety but the buyer will need a basic understanding of hot work and be willing to apply safety measures to avoid injury!
The book also allows the enthusiast to understand the steps taken by the seasoned builder. Even if you just want to understand fork geometries and how it affects bike handling, this book will find a place on your shelf.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Metal Work
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Cycling