- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; 7 edition (22 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0192806971
- ISBN-13: 978-0192806970
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.7 x 19.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 822,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Concise Medical Dictionary (Oxford Paperback Reference) Paperback – 22 Feb 2007
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Owning a medical dictionary, isn't a bad idea; the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary is enough for home purposes. (The Guardian)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd say it was a clear and practical guide. I'm sure there are probably more detailed and more "picturesque" medical dictionaries about, but for me it was excellent value and I wouldn't change jobs without it!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri > Subject Dictionaries
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment > Medical Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z