- Paperback: 115 pages
- Publisher: Compass Books (25 Sept. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782795227
- ISBN-13: 978-1782795223
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 0.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,808,509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Compass Points - Edit is a Four-Letter Word: How to create the best first impression Paperback – 25 Sep 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dont know how to edit your work? Not sure when its ready to send out? Glynis Scrivens book answers all your questions. Follow the excellent advice given by Glynis and the experienced contributors she has included and reap the rewards. If you are serious about sending out your best possible work you cannot be without Edit Is A Four Letter Word. --Lynne Hackles
About the Author
Glynis Scrivens is an Australian writer. Her short stories have appeared in magazines and newspapers in Australia, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, the US and Scandinavia. She is a regular contributor to UK magazine Writers' Forum, and has had articles published in Pets, Steam Railway, Ireland's Own, and Writing magazine. Her work has appeared in seven anthologies, both fiction and non-fiction.