- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (1 Jan. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0863885330
- ISBN-13: 978-0863885334
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.9 x 29.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,467,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Common Parenting Issues: Handouts for Professionals Working with Children and Families (Speechmark Photocopiable Resource) Paperback – 1 Jan 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Each handout looks at one topic and provides clearly written guidance. --Practical Professional Child Care
This is a useful resource pack for busy practitioners...leaflets are clear, concise and easy to read. --Speech & Language Therapy in Practice
An excellent resource...extremely user-friendly...an invaluable resource. --Independent Talking Points
About the Author
Cathy Bétoin is a Chartered Clinical Child Psychologist. Her specialist area of interest has been multi-disciplinary support to families with children with developmental delays. She has experience of taking out-patient referrals for families with children from birth to sixteen with a full range of developmental and health problems. She is also a qualified primary teacher and parent of three children.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services