- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (29 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461140609
- ISBN-13: 978-1461140603
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,484,394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Coliseum Paperback – 29 Apr 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Before you read this you must:
1. Have an open mind
2. Absolutely love the genre of horrific gore
3. Abolish all your morals through out the duration of this story
4. Have an incredible open mind
5. HAVE A UNWAVERING, INCREDIBLE OPEN MIND
So I wasn't a huge fan of The Preserve. Although it was an entertaining read and it was really well written, none of the characters captured my attention. I just didn't care for any of them. Now this story my heart went out to Albert. I wanted to jump in this story and protect him. I'm always a cheerleader for the under dog. But even though I understand why he did what he did, it was still wrong but I still wanted to protect him. Anyway...
This story is the definition of gore. And some of the victims... I don't know.... Just beware reading this. LOL.
You know when I find an author I like, I love to stalk them on Facebook to see when their next story is coming out, or beg them to bring a character back from the dead or have the next female interest look like me (haha... It's worth a try) but I'm kind of afraid to stalk Mr. Lestewka. He has that creative mind that freaks me out. (O.o ) Seriously... I'm entertained but I'm completely freaked out!
Like... 90% of the things that took place in this story... I would never have thought of. And I'm thinking, how in the hell did he even think of something like that? Like I said freaky but entertaining!!!