- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Element (4 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007151225
- ISBN-13: 978-0007151226
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 1.6 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
11,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #7 in Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- #16 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- #31 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
Coaching with Nlp: How To Be A Master Coach Paperback – 4 May 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Joseph O'Connor is an author, trainer and international consultant. He is the author and co-author of twelve books on NLP, translated into 18 languages. He coaches worldwide. He has a high degree of credibility in the NLP world, and is asked to train NLP internationally.
Andrea Lages is an internationally certified NLP trainer, independent management consultant, business trainer and executive coach. Living in Brazil, she works internationally doing courses and seminars on communication skills, systemic thinking, health, leadership and goal setting, with individuals and teams.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For any Coach, whether you want to study NLP further or not; I would highly recommend this book as a tool for your coaching abilities as a stand-alone guide in it's own right.
Thankyou Joseph O'Connor for writing such a wonderful book.......
Looking at neuro-linguistic programming to better yourself as a coach.
The book is very well laid out and easy to follow the teaching through each chapter, equally enhanced with a summary at the end of the chapters to refocus on the subject. To clarify the readers understanding, it recommends action steps to take at every stage of your client coaching.
This book covers everything from initial meeting with a client, what to do to build rapport, how to behave at the beginning, even timing, when and what questions to ask, with reference to timing, like the punch line to a joke. As you become better at listening and observing, you start to time your questions through verbal and non verbal signals. It introduces the reader to coaching as an Art. It tells us about beliefs, worthiness and belief change, going though Transition, showing the complete cycle of coaching, making the client aware of limiting beliefs that stop them going forward enabling them to change these old beliefs that maybe holding them back.
This book gives many tools and ideas about coaching and also gets you thinking and doing practice examples as well as how to coach yourself, ask the most powerful and effective questions, explaining what and how coaching works, down to the traps and the mastery of coaching.
If you are thinking of becoming an NLP coach then all in all an excellent book to develop your coaching skills in both life and business.
it's been the best and most down-to-earth manual I've ever read about coaching. I am a learner coach and have loads of books but this one is my favourite.
Another thing I noticed was this book was easier than Joseph's NLP Practitioners Workbook NLP: Workbook: A Practical Guide to Achieving the Results You Want. Where NLP workbook was more a course manual/text with techniques in (I beleive anyway), in comparisson to Coaching with NLP which is more about how to fit those nlp techniques into coaching.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age