- Paperback: 704 pages
- Publisher: Adobe; Pap/Cdr edition (1 Dec. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032119375X
- ISBN-13: 978-0321193759
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,213,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Classroom in a Book: Adobe Photoshop CS Paperback – 1 Dec 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Photoshop is one of those programs that's so cool you just want to dive right in and start creating--but by plunging in head-first, without any guidance, you're likely to miss a lot. There's a solution: With this book, you learn by doing, getting your feet wet immediately as you progress through a series of hands-on projects that build on your growing Photoshop knowledge. Simple step-by-step instructions, review questions at the end of each chapter, and a companion CD with all of the book's project files make learning a breeze as the Adobe Creative Team takes you on a self-paced tour of the image-editing powerhouse. Completely revised to cover all of Photoshop CS's new features (including a new file browser, nonsquare pixel support, Layer comps for creating design variations, and more), the book starts with an introductory tour of the software and then progresses on through lessons on everything from Photoshop's interface to more complex topics like color management, Web graphics, and photo retouching.
About the Author
The Adobe Creative Team is made up of designers, writers, and editors who have extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and more experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
Top Customer Reviews
This book, from lesson one, makes you say to yourself 'Oh that's clever'. It';s easy step by step approach is very straight forward and not patronising.
I think this book is the key to learning this amazing piece of software properly
Go for it!!
PC & MAC compatible lessons disk included.BUY IT.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Originaly sent an inferior copy in error but after contacting them they sent the correct copy free of charge. Read morePublished on 26 May 2010 by M E Brodie
This is a book that is aimed at learning the basics of Photoshop, with easy to follow step by step lessons. Read morePublished on 7 Feb. 2009 by J. K. Swensen
This book was an immediate disappointment as it is in black and white. Colour and colour correction is vital in an application such as Photoshop, to to sell a black and white book... Read morePublished on 27 Aug. 2008 by A. Turner
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation