- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Christian Focus; Revised edition edition (20 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845505727
- ISBN-13: 978-1845505721
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 1 x 17.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 222,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Christian's Pocket Guide to Islam: Revised Edition Paperback – 20 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Written for those with no prior knowledge of Islam, this book gives all the basic facts which will help a Christian to be more effective in their witness, as well as helpful guidance on how to approach Muslims lovingly and appropriately. (Zafar Ismail ~ Chairman of Interserve's Ministry Among Asians in Britain)
This little book is a helpful mine of factual information and practical advice. (Colin Bennetts ~ Bishop of Coventry)
...clearly and concisely describes the major facets of that faith and is punctuated with helpful insights for those seeking positive ways to relate as Christian witnesses to Muslims. (Bill Musk ~ former missionary in the Middle East, author of three books on Christians relating to Muslims)
Worldview, practices and history of IslamSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Evangelism > Preaching
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Tribal & Ethnic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion