- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (13 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1515345947
- ISBN-13: 978-1515345947
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,296,906 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Chemin De Fer Paperback – 13 Jul 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is not your "run of the mill" erotica, this is something rather special. It feels very REAL; the attention to detail, the scenarios, the actions, the thoughts and emotions, are very REAL.
The book is written from both sides of the two characters involved, not an easy thing to do, but it works perfectly here. Each chapter provides a "his and hers" perspective; as you read each chapter, you find yourself comparing and contrasting each account, trying to understand the feelings of each, siding with one then the other, becoming more involved in the "journey".
And that is where this book is different, it will involve you! It`s not simply a "romp", it is a story with meaning, emotions laid bare, brutal and tender, always with a reason.
You will read this, as I did, in one go, then go back, because you will feel you`ve missed something. You will try to read between the lines, try to grasp the emotions, try to place yourself in that position. As I say, it`s not simply a "romp".
Love the writing style, and the way in which the book is constructed.
It`s different !! Highly recommended.