- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science Paperback – 7 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Norman Doidge's brilliant, The Brain That Changes Itself ... makes a convincing case for our brains being far more plastic and malleable than previously supposed.' -- Andrew Smith, Sunday Times
Doidge has identified a tidal shift in basic science and a potential one in medicine. -- Penny Wark, The Times
Norman Doidge has written a fascinating, highly readable account of the new brain science -- Literary Review
You really should read this book. ... This remarkable work will lead most of us to see ourselves in a new light, not least in terms of our own possibilities. Five Stars. -- Andrew Smith, Mail on Sunday
Doidge has identified a tidal shift in basic science and a potential one in medicine.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Reading it has inspired me to do more with the amazing lump of grey matter that I cart around and pay little attention to.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience