- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley; 2Rev Ed edition (4 Dec. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405301651
- ISBN-13: 978-1405301657
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 625,491 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Caring for Your Cat (101 Essential Tips) Paperback – 4 Dec 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
they have all looked at it even my 4 yr old and all easily understood what a cat requires from what food when and how much to proper grooming and understanding its moods and how to handle it
if you are thinking of a cat as a pet and you have children this is the book for them easy to understand and read without overloading them with information they will confuse and forget
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you want to know how to choose a cat, lift and hold a cat, train a cat to use a litter box and know what to feed your new pet...then this book will tell you all you need to know.
This also includes Feeding tips, a grooming guide, understanding your cat, health checks, taking care of a sick cat and first aid tips.
There is a section on allowing a new cat outdoors. It explains cat doors, common outdoor hazards and knowing when your cat is ready to go outdoors.
Cats are actually very easy to care for and give you a ton of love in return for your attention. Some of the best toys are rings you find around the milk top from the milk jugs or a piece of string with a feather on the end. Cats love to play and will amuse themselves for hours on their own if they have a feline friend.
I recommend you find two kittens at the same time. Two balls of fur are the most fun and will give you plenty of laughs.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Cats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Cats & Big Cats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming