- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
On-Camera Flash : Techniques for Digital Wedding and Portrait Photography Paperback – 10 Dec 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Neil van Niekerk is a photographer based in New Jersey, with a diverse range, but specializing in weddings and portraits.
Neil has presented workshops on lighting in the USA, the UK and Ireland, as well as The Netherlands. He has written 3 books with Amherst Media on flash photography and lighting techniques, with more in the works.
He also maintains a website for photographers, Tangents (neilvn.com/tangents/), which is loaded with numerous tutorials on photography and photographic lighting.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation