- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Buttermilk and Bible Burgers: More Stories from the Kitchens of Appalachia Paperback – 30 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Fred W. Sauceman celebrates the foodways and culture of his native Appalachia through books, magazine articles, newspaper columns, radio, television, and documentary films. His home base is the campus of East Tennessee State University in Johnson City.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Food & Travel Writing
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology