- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (18 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439209677
- ISBN-13: 978-1439209677
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.9 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 769,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Butlers & Household Managers: 21st Century Professionals Paperback – 18 Oct 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Steven Ferry, born and raised in England, has published more than twenty books since he began his writing career. Prior to that he worked as a butler, and before that, as a teacher. He now lives in Florida with his wife, where he continues to write, teach and consult.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Simply stated, he says mean things.
The physical quality of the book itself is substandard; the ink on some pages is much lighter than on others.
Mr Ferry's book is a Butler's work manual for the real world. With practical information to help a young Butler survive in the world of private service but also for people in senior positions. It's the only complete publication, (that I know) and a must have for everyone in the business. Thank you Mr Ferry...