- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; First Edition edition (7 May 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333715713
- ISBN-13: 978-0333715710
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,390,474 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
British Culture and the First World War (Social History in Perspective) Hardcover – 7 May 2002
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Excellent student text - easy to understand summaries of main issues. Brilliant on arts and memory of the war. A great read, too!' - Professor J. Bourke, Birkbeck College
About the Author
GEORGE ROBB is Associate Professor of History at William Paterson University of New Jersey.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
It is a must read for anyone interested in the Homefront, of WW1 and how it changed British Society.