- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: The Natural History Museum (5 Jan. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0565093053
- ISBN-13: 978-0565093051
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,717 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
British Cenozoic Fossils (British Fossils) Paperback – 5 Jan 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
This new edition has been fully revised and updated by John Todd, Curator of Molluscs in the Natural History Museum's Life Sciences Department. British Cenozoic Fossils is one of a series of three books that has established itself as the classic work of reference for all students of geology. For more than 45 years, the series has provided an essential identification guide to those fossils that can be found amongst the wealth of geological horizons in Britain. Amateur and professional palaeontologists alike will continue to find that these books are as important to their studies as the hand lens and geological hammer. The other titles available in this series are British Mesozoic Fossils and British Palaeozoic Fossils.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?