- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Britain and the World in the Twentieth Century (International Relations and the Great Powers) Paperback – 27 Jun 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
.,."Young's analytical survey displays a masterful grasp of the important issues in a hundred-year period and will be useful to students for years to come."--British Foreign Policy
"It is well written, well organized, and very informative....The book should be in the library of any historian who teaches English or European history and it will make a wonderful source for lecture notes....Britain and the World in the Twentieth Century is a most impressive achievement." --Teaching History
About the Author
John W. Young is Professor of International History at The University of Nottingham.