Brilliant Essay: What You Need to Know and How to Do it Paperback – 23 Dec 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Develop key study skills to get the most from your course
Brilliant Essay is an accessible, practical guide to the most important and essential essay planning and writing skills that any student needs. It will help you master and succeed in written assignments and assessments on any university course.
This book will give you a sound grounding on what the whole business of researching, planning and writing essays is about. It provides instantaneous, easily-accessible, practical advice and guidance to all of the most important academic skills that you will need to develop to get the most out of your course and maximise your final grade.
- Develop the necessary academic writing skills to be able to express your ideas well in your writing
- Identify key elements that markers look for in your essay and make sure that you address them
- Understand the essence and importance of critical thinking
About the Author
Bill Kirton is an experienced lecturer and writer who most recently held the post of Royal Literary Fund Writing fellow at the Universities of Aberdeen, Dundee and St Andrews, where he specialised in helping students across all subjects in developing their literary and academic writing and research skills. Bill is also a published author and respected ghostwriter who specialises in making information accessible to specific audiences.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > General Knowledge & Trivia
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences