- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Boy Grows Up: The inspirational story of his journey from broken boy to family man Paperback – 15 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Sequel to the No. 1 bestselling Just A Boy
From the Publisher
Sequel to the No. 1 bestselling Just A BoySee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A great follow on from his first bookJust A Boy: The True Story Of A Stolen Childhood
If you get a chance to hear Richard present his story take a box tissues.
Richard McCann is an inspiration and is so determined which gives you that boost too when you need it!! I've also got the Ican book from him doing a presentation at my sons school.
I heard about this book on radio 2 on my way to work and even though I think the book is interesting , it never seems to delve into the lives of Richards other 3 sisters , only Sonia, who have also lost their mother also..........and what did they feel about growing up without there mother.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great gift for someone after she went to a talk by Richard and was inspiredPublished 21 months ago by PatMarsland
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Family & Marriage
- Books > Biography > Tragic Life Stories
- Books > Biography > True Crime > Murder
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services