- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Continuum (6 Feb. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441125361
- ISBN-13: 978-1441125361
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.8 x 21.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 165,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Borrowing From The Future: A Faith-Based Approach to Intergenerational Equity Paperback – 6 Feb 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
...a thoroughly engaging, even riveting, read... This is an important and invigorating book. --Reform
...well supplied with references and quotations... Read this book, it is an absolute must... --The Goodbookstall
Given that this book is modest in price, informative, highly accessible, and tackles one of the critical issues of our day, it could easily form the focus for a reading group, composed, it is to be hoped, of young and old. --Church Times
About the Author