- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Bloom: navigating life and style Hardcover – 6 Oct 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Bloom is about discovering who you are and how you interpret that through the lifestyle choices you make.
About the Author
Estée Lalonde is one of the stand-out voices of the digital generation. A beauty-and-lifestyle vlogger and social influencer, she has attracted a global audience of millions across her YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat platforms and is known for her friendly, honest and relatable personality.
Estée Lalonde won InStyle UK’s Best Beauty Reviewer Award in 2015 and has partnered up with a number of key global brands, from Burberry and The Body Shop to the United Nations for their Global Goals campaign.
From a small town in Canada, Estée has lived in the UK for nearly a decade with her boyfriend Aslan and dog Reggie. Both feature across her channels and are also adored by her fans.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Poorly written book for women over 20. It's basically a lot of advertisement and poorly written travel or makeup/ fashion chapters. Deeply disappointed.Published 1 month ago by Kathrin M.
Fantastic book by a fantastic women. Id expect nothing less!!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
How can a book cost this much and have spelling and grammar issues throughout. I am extremely shocked that this was published. Seems as though it wasn't read through...Published 4 months ago by emily
I'm currently about half way through the book. I am enjoying it, however, I have already noticed at least three mistakes! Typos/grammar etc.Published 4 months ago by Charlotte Williamson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Biography > Essays, Journals & Letters
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Humour
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies