- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Sanctuary Publishing Ltd; Min edition (2 Feb. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860742629
- ISBN-13: 978-1860742620
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 1.2 x 15.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 245,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Basic MIDI Paperback – 2 Feb 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For those who are just entering the world of MIDI, and those who have not been doing a great deal with your MIDI “because you got it working and just want to get on with the music” this book is a must, before you get into the other bigger beefier volumes about the subject.
I could have wanted some real or good examples of the different ways that some synth modules have to be programmed, knowing that they are quite more complex than good is. However, the book - held as an introduction - is quite good.
It does not have a lot of crowd pleasing photographs just the facts
it's quite old mentions floppy disks a lot could do with being updated.
I have now purchased more books from this author on Kindle
I would recommend to beginners its BASIC MIDI.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As always, Paul White gives helpful practical advice in an easy to understand book.Published 22 months ago by tony
very basic, not worth the effort, google midi instead. see other recommendations for other book. Would not really recommend this.Published on 14 Jan. 2014 by T. C. Morgan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Music > Instruments
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Digital Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Instruments > Electronic Instruments
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Recording Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics