- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Dodgem (22 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0956570100
- ISBN-13: 978-0956570109
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,794,951 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Barrier Breakers: Be Yourself Brilliantly! Paperback – 22 Jun 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I warmly recommend this book to you. Take your time with it and enjoy where it may take you.
"Trust that still, small voice that says this might work and I'll try it" Diane Mariechild
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What I love about this book is the refreshing approach to self development as a practice of extending perspectives on the potential barriers to self, others and the spaces we... Read morePublished on 5 Sept. 2011 by sds
Distilling many years of work in the field of inner change and transformation, Penelope Tobin has produced a comprehensive and well-structured system for breaking barriers to... Read morePublished on 23 Aug. 2011 by pf